See? That's what I've been talking about.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from user-2ivfkj9.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.210.105) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 8:23pm :

In Reply to: An answer... posted by graml from user-2iveu22.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.120.66) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 11:41am :

As soon as someone (By "someone" I mean graml, just in case it's not clear to some of you who bother reading this!) makes a valid point, it's completely ignored. That's why I don't feel much like posting here. And it seems that soon there will be only a few people left here anyway. I'm sure they will have lots of fun with all that pettiness. ;) There's really only one thing left to say: Guh!
FG

: Don't think that any one member of the NIM forum speaks for the whole board, by the way. NIM isn't the anti-Indyfan. It was designed as a place where Indyfans could meet and discuss things other than Indiana Jones. NIM and Indyfan co-existed (and for the most part continue to do so) in peace for a long time before we were branded as "garbage" by other Indyfans.
: And I think the reason a lot of NIMers still come to Indyfan is because they still enjoy the Indiana Jones franchise. I'd hardly say that our two different ways of life are incompatible.
: As this whole thread seems to be veering towards the off-topic, I suggest any further discussion take place at the NIM Rebellion board. You know where to find us! *Please insert your own snide remark here*
: -graml
: PS "Depraved, sadistic and vulgar"? I wouldn't call us depraved... (wink wink)
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com