Re: It gets better...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brisco from fwk098144.res-hall.nwu.edu on December 05, 1998 at 16:48:50:

In Reply to: Re: It gets better... posted by ZS on December 03, 1998 at 19:40:19:

: : The other two scripts are a bit better. And yes, this first one was a pain to slog through. I didn't realize how often they found-lost-found-lost-found-lost the cylinder until I did the synopsis.
: : I got pretty tired of the captured-escaped cycles as well. Still, it's been awhile since I read the next two, so they could be worse or better than I remember. Keep your fingers crossed.
: : walker

: >I also want to thank you for posting that info. It sounds like they
: were trying to "Modernize" Indy, with that Alien theme. Hopefully
: it was rejected. Thanks again!
: ZS

The Jeb Stuart script WAS rejected, years ago. At the time I read that, I was disappointed. He'd done some good stuff. (Die Hard, The Fugitive.) Having read Walker's synopsis, I am not at all disappointed; I am quite glad. If this is the crap they were getting, I can understand why Lucas, Ford and Spielberg rejected so many scripts! (But I can't imagine that Jeff Boam's script was bad.I hope not...)
Thank you very much, Walker, for sharing this. Who wrote the other two scripts you have?
Thanks,
Brisco

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: