Y'all won't let us in...(nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 5:08pm :

In Reply to: It was a joke! posted by Briede from host-216-79-212-26.sld.bellsouth.net (216.79.212.26) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 4:18pm :

: MK, it is important to learn how to laugh. You just seem too uptight. It is apparent that you do not care for messages that are not related to Indy's clothes. That is fine. But, as you have told those who are less than thrilled about the darkness of Indy's fedora, ignore it. I did not click on Georgiana's link. Why? Because I was not interested. I have never been a fan of Georgiana, but he deserves to post as well as the next person. MK, he does not seem to be causing a desterbance as far as I can see. If you have anything else to say, go to NIM and talk there. This trash talking about other members of the forum does not belong here.
: Briede
: BTW, NIMgear.com was a referance to Fall Guy's wonderful fan inspired clothing line. If you are interested, come to NIM.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com