Well...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc061.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.46) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 7:04pm :

In Reply to: From my padded cell in the asylum… posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 6:11pm :

Looks like you had a long week. Maybe another? I hope not. Seems you posted this because you wanted to get this off your chest OR you did some self reflection. Either way I hope you feel better. I stay out of the conflicts that occur here. How will attacking others help? I'll just make it worse. I'm not scolding you Patterson. Just saying... Basically what I want to say is that thru your thoughts and your post, I hope that you have become a stronger(not physically, you're large enough as is) and wiser person. I totally understand how you feel about gear. I feel it all the time. I love music. Its my first love, gear is second. I feel how you feel everytime I go to the music store. If I love a band, I will buy every album released by them. After I get all of them, then what? Funny thing is that I still check the section if possibly there is something new. ANYWAY... I am sure what you feel right now is bothering you but just learn from this and become a better man. Not saying you are bad. I hear things like this all the time from people. Don't worry my friend. You will become a better person after this. Have a good one Patterson!

High Regards,
Jun

Follow Ups:

• Hmmmm... - Patterson 12:07pm 10/02/2001

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: