Weird gear post

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlemange from proxy3.modusmedia.com (208.14.214.22) on Tuesday, October 02, 2001 at 4:44pm :

Okay, I haven't got much great stuff in the way of official gear. I do have an Indy fedora I got from the Lucasarts store way back... also a Stetson Temple.
I have a 9-foot whip I got in Tiajuana... it's nice enough, especially considering I got it free with a jacket. It's not one of those cheap things you get at gift shops, either. From what I've seen around here, I'd guess it'd be the moderate $70 range. Certainly not an expensive one.
I've got a French military shirt similar to Indy's, but not the really nice expensive one...
But... the oddest thing I have... is a cane identical to the one Old Indy carried in the bookends of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. It's the brass eagle's head on a dark wood staff with two joints where it can be broken down for packing.
Anyway... no real point... just telling you, so everyone can know that even the monetarily challenged Indyfan can get odd bits of Indygear....

No nonsense from the peanut gallery, please

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com