One guy's nightmare is another one's nice dream...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-81.col.cableone.net (24.116.26.81) on Saturday, October 06, 2001 at 12:11pm :

In Reply to: Indy IV Worst Nightmare posted by Micah from cc85701-a.hwrd1.md.home.com (65.1.219.151) on Thursday, October 04, 2001 at 8:11pm :

: At Cinescape.com today, I saw an old guy in a fedora. Although the article is not Indy-related I briefly imagined that HF might look like that guy by the time Indy IV gets made.

: The Horror!

: --Micah

For some reason, the idea of an old Indy doesn't bother me at all. With his guile, he is sure to live into old age. It would surely be like him to continue on in his adventures, even after his contemporaries(sp?) had retired to the big dig site up in the sky. Life doesn't end at 35, no matter what you have been told. Plus, the baby boomers who originally made the Indy films a hit, would surely pay the price of admission to see an aging Indy kick ass once again. Remember, Lucas and Spielberg are both much older now, and perhaps they need to make a statement in regards to the age thing. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com