Re: Did anyone here order indy shirt from Indiana Dan (Prince of LC) and receive it?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rabittooth from spider-tl032.proxy.aol.com (152.163.207.187) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 0:52am :

In Reply to: Did anyone here order indy shirt from Indiana Dan (Prince of LC) and receive it? posted by Azuma from A020-0330.SNFC.splitrock.net (63.253.7.76) on Saturday, October 06, 2001 at 2:57pm :

Sent Dan some dough for a buncha stuff including a shirt, as well as sent him stuff in trade and have yet to receive anything from him. This was also the beginning of August. I've asked Dan for my money back as I've had to make other arrangements for the gear I was gonna get from him. So far no response to the paypal money request for the refund that I sent him. I feel really bad, cause I've talked to Dan extensively and he's a really nice and knowledgable guy. I wonder if he just got in over his head with this shirt thing. If thats the case I wish he would just come clean and say so. I would understand if he just said that he thought he could do it but for whatever reason it just turned out to be too much for him to do. He's apparently been sick lately, hence not posting. I hope there's a logical explaination and he can do right by everyone in the end, either with refunds or the merchandise.
Regards,
-R

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com