Whoa whoa whoa...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tb024.proxy.aol.com (198.81.16.159) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 2:56am :

In Reply to: Did anyone here order indy shirt from Indiana Dan (Prince of LC) and receive it? posted by Azuma from A020-0330.SNFC.splitrock.net (63.253.7.76) on Saturday, October 06, 2001 at 2:57pm :

Hello Everybody!

I just did that subject line to get our attention. I hope it did!First off, I do not read every post at the fan forum so I do not know everthing that goes on but I hear that there might be some bad rumors going around about Dan. He is sick! Very sick! He is not running a scam as I hear some people might think. He is just starting to get better now. He was bedridden(spelling?). Dan has delivered his shirts to some people. I and a few other are eye witnesses to this. I hear some people getting upset and actually I do not blame you because you have not gotten the items that you have paid for but Dan will deliver. He has for some people already. I hear some people actually had to wait months for a Wested. Please be patient just alittle longer. For some reason, I feel like I might of made some enemies at Club Obi Wan with this post. I hope this is not true. Have a good one everybody!

Best Regards,
Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com