Re: That's good timing! and other tales...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from c156175-a.bvrtn1.or.home.com (65.0.62.173) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 4:07pm :

In Reply to: That's good timing! posted by Fall Guy from pool0891.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.195.126) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 12:30pm :

Hehe!!
I only moved a few blocks, and, as I said, I don't really come round much anymore.....due to family, work, school, etc....I have been trying to brown-nose my way into a company-paid "training" trip to Japan, since I have been studying Japanese.....so far, no definite word.....

Then there was a MAJOR problem with our last house, and had to move unexpectedly.....not a big deal, but seriously bad timing relative to all that has been going on as of late around here.

It'snot a problem to find that thing...if I get the chance to put it away, we all may never see it again :)

And you can tell Bud-Arc that I have to dig out that song still....It's something I remember seeing during the move, but, unlike the card, I am not so sure where it is. When you email me, please add his email addy....

And as for the fabled 700k/s modem : I had mentioned that I had hit a SUH-WEET server - ONCE - and that that was how fast I had DL'd something...it had only happened that one time, and has been impossible to replicate (Despite my feeble Registry hacking skills ;) )....my owners manual says top DL is 512k/s...but that one time.....

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com