Re: Whoa whoa whoa...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.194.18.73) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 5:56pm :

In Reply to: Whoa whoa whoa... posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tb024.proxy.aol.com (198.81.16.159) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 2:56am :

I am glad to hear you got your shirt. Pics? The "bad rumors" are true. Dan has take money and strung people along. "people actually had to wait months for a Wested." True, but that was because of orders in front of the folks who ordered or due to slowness of the postel system. Dan has been trying to fill the original orders and the post office is a non-issue. Mine is supposed to come by my FedEx account. They can't deliver a package that has not been sent yet.

"...enemies at Club Obi Wan" Jun! Come on...you are a good guy and nobody is faulting you.

Don't think I am being mean to Dan. I am just telling it like it is. We should hold him accountable for the statements he makes. He has to be a man and stand by his words. I expect no less from any of you, if I make deals or promises.

Congrats again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com