Indiana Dog couldn't make it?(nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc033.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.33) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 9:43pm :

In Reply to: Screening in Long Beach posted by MK from dialup-209.245.67.163.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net (209.245.67.163) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 8:37pm :

: We started the evening right by dining on the elegant Queen Mary. Tim Elliot and I had juicy steaks while sipping Bass ale in the Promenade Cafe. Afterwards I showed Tim the beautiful art deco Observation Bar. We wished we had more time to visit the glorious oceanliner, but we had movie to catch.

: The Carpenter Theatre had large wide screen for us to view our favorite movie. Richard Anderson, supervising sound effects editor on Raiders was interviewed on stage by the evenings MC. He related insight to his contribution to this action film and sound effects in general.

: The print of Raiders was very nice. Tim and I saw things we had never noticed before. It's just so thrilling to see Raiders the way it was meant to be seen. Equally as fun is to experience the film with an audience that doesn't know every line or every plot point. They laugh and gasp in all the right places. Tim was certain the gal setting next to him had never seen it before.

: All in all it was a super night of adventure. Those of you, who missed it, did just that. You REALLY missed it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com