I'd sure like a clarification

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Monday, October 08, 2001 at 1:26pm :

In Reply to: Whoa whoa whoa... posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tb024.proxy.aol.com (198.81.16.159) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 2:56am :

I just re-read your posting of Dan's situation at Club Obi Wan, thinking I must have missed something, and all I read were 3 replies that were well wishers speaking to Dan's recovery. I'd sure like to know where in the world you get the material to make that last claim in your post above. Jun, assumptions are a dangerous practice, and there is absolutely nothing to support you in the assumption you wrote above regarding making enemies at IndyGear. If there's a problem with Dan, then all will be revealed in due time, but I'd suggest you not becoming part of the problem by alienating yourself from the group with unsubstantiated statements like your last one. Regards. Michaelson

: Hello Everybody!

: I just did that subject line to get our attention. I hope it did!First off, I do not read every post at the fan forum so I do not know everthing that goes on but I hear that there might be some bad rumors going around about Dan. He is sick! Very sick! He is not running a scam as I hear some people might think. He is just starting to get better now. He was bedridden(spelling?). Dan has delivered his shirts to some people. I and a few other are eye witnesses to this. I hear some people getting upset and actually I do not blame you because you have not gotten the items that you have paid for but Dan will
deliver. He has for some people already. I hear some people actually had to wait months for a Wested. Please be patient just alittle longer. For some reason, I feel like I might of made some enemies at Club Obi Wan with this post. I hope this is not true. Have a good one everybody!

: Best Regards,
: Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com