shirts are in the works.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, October 08, 2001 at 1:30pm :

In Reply to: Did anyone here order indy shirt from Indiana Dan (Prince of LC) and receive it? posted by Azuma from A020-0330.SNFC.splitrock.net (63.253.7.76) on Saturday, October 06, 2001 at 2:57pm :

I saw the first batch of shirts this weekend. They are definitely going to be on the way to everyone in the near future. It looks to me that Dan is still fine tuning the shirts. That and the fact that he has had to switch tailors has added time to the wait. Dan wants these shirts to be perfect. If these are to go up against (or used as an alternative) to a Noel Howard shirt, you can understand why he has taken so long. I do understand that he got everyone's hopes up high with pre publicity before he was ready with the shirt, but he needed to gage the market before he went ahead with his plans to produce the items. Indiana Jun's comment about the Wested wait was in reference to me. I was billed a week after I ordered the jacket and got it four months later. This was not due to shipping either. I got it a week after it was shipped. Of course this was ten months ago. I hear that Wested does much better now and I was really only using it as an example that we need to be patient. Good things come to those that wait. Just hang in there fellas, you'll get your shirts. Cheers

: Did anyone here order indy shirt from Indiana Dan AKA Prince of LC and receive it? I ordered one from Indiana Dan in earlier Aug, and it suppose to arrive by 9/1 but for some reason he did not send it (he assumed that I have not returned to US from my trip), so he agreed to send it immediately after first week of Sep. but then 9/11 happens, he said he has friends there and there are some thing he has to do, but he promised me to send it ASAP. A about a week later, he wrote me a mail to inform that the shirt will be ready to ship. But it is already the first week of Oct, and I am still waiting for the shirt. And sincet then he never reply my mail. I just wonder if any one has received the shirt that ordered form Indiana Dan. Thanks for your attention and time.

: Best,

: Azuma

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com