Re: Heres a clarification!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Monday, October 08, 2001 at 2:21pm :

In Reply to: Heres a clarification! posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-td021.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.156) on Monday, October 08, 2001 at 1:38pm :

Hey Jun,

Not sure that this last post helped your cause much either? Oh, well - that's one thing I really like about Obi Wan, i.e. you can edit your post. (grin)

I get the feeling that this all goes back to my holding Dan's feet to the fire not too far back. I’ve heard through the grapevine he and others felt there was something personal in the whole thing. Let me be clear - he earned each and every bruise he had after that exchange, but I consider it all to be water under the bridge. Maybe I'd feel different if I'd bought a shirt? (grin) (really, I am grinning!)

Anyway, I've fielded more than a few inquiries, anecdotal stories, and remarks via IM and email – also a few phone calls. Seems Dan has had more than his fair share of bad luck – muggings, illness, and even a bit of fallout directly from the recent tragedy. They all kept him from coming through on one thing or another. Seems he has borrowed a lot of other people’s gear as well. A less trusting person would call it a pattern.

Sorry – I get paid to not trust people and to help protect them from themselves. Maybe I’m jaded? Personally, I hope that is the case…

Regards,

-TH

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com