Pecards

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 at 11:57am :

In Reply to: Pecard Leather Protectact Dressing posted by Indiana Texas girl from sdn-ar-002txfworP323.dialsprint.net (168.191.176.101) on Monday, October 08, 2001 at 10:49pm :

If your jacket is lambskin, none of these items. Use the lotion (either Lexol or Pecards Motorcycle lotion). If it's cowhide, the new Leather jell (or creme, depending on what jar you get) is great, and a lot easier to apply. It soaks in a bit better than the standard in my opinion. Regards. Michaelson

: Michaelson or anyone else who knows,

: I posted this under gear care on indygear too...just want to get responses from the right people who know.

: Do you know anything about the NEW "Pecard Leather Protectant Dressing" on the Pecard's site:
: [url]http://www.pecard.com/protectant.htm[/url]
: ?

: How is it different from the Standard (Classic) dressing?
: My main questions: Is it better? Should I order that over the Stardard for my new Wested jacket?

: Here's what the site says about it:
: [i]With all the same ingredients as our Classic dressing we have formulated a dressing that has a higher concentration of waxes. Originally we had a request from a customer who manufactures a leather item who wanted a dressing that served more as a protectant. This product is denser than our original dressing but when applied with the warmth of your fingers application is simple.
: [/i]

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com