Ah, makes sense - thanks! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 at 12:10pm :

In Reply to: Re: Right on some things. I ordered my shirt about 2 inches wider on the shoulders. posted by Sergei from proxy1.san.rr.com (24.25.195.13) on Monday, October 08, 2001 at 9:40pm :

: Yes, you are right on the button location on the epaulettes. That's been discussed for a fix. Not sure what you mean by pleats too close? The 3rd button looks like it's close.

: And you are right, this was a first run with his new seamstress/tailor. He showed me the shirt from his first tailor and it was awful. So many things wrong and she ran off with bolts of his cloth. He finally found a seamstress/tailor with 40 years of experience. Also, I ordered my shirt (LC - darker buttons) with 2 inches longer for my shoulders. I wanted that extra room for whipping, fishing, etc. That could explain the larger looking epaulettes.

: -S
: : Aren't the pleats too close? I believe the button for the epulet should be secured just to the inside of the pleat. Also, button number three should line up just below the flaps on the cargo pockets.

: : But, I think these are prototypes, right?

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com