Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from adsl-64-167-219-18.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (64.167.219.18) on Thursday, October 11, 2001 at 8:16pm :

In Reply to: Re: MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by Meg from adsl-64-167-219-18.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (64.167.219.18) on Thursday, October 11, 2001 at 7:55pm :

(Sorry for posting this non Idy thing, but it's really important)

Mike,
I just read your e-mail, and IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so funny!!!!! I read your message before the e-mail, and when you said you came on the 7th, I started laughing so hard!!!!!!!! I can't believe you came on the same day I was doing the show!!! You know what's funny too..........I think I saw your girlfriend!! I remember after one show when I went to visit with people, that this one girl came up to me and was just starring at my eyes, and she totally stuck out to me because I was thinking "Why is she staring at me like that", because at first I thought she was looking to see if I was another girl that she knew who played "me", but she was just looking at my eyes, then left. That HAD to have been your girlfriend!! Tell her I'm sorry if I gave her a weird look, I just wasn't sure why this person was looking at me, but now I know. This is so unbelievable, I'm still in shock just to know that you were there and saw me, and I could have seen you. You should have came up to me and gave me the code. Remember you were going to ask if I liked the Indy ride? Well, I'm going to stop writing now because I don't want the forum people to get upset. You can post a short message here to respond, because it's really hard to get into my e-mail, but I'm getting another one soon. I hope to talk to you soon Mike!! Take Care!

Meg (still in shock)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com