Re: Is Indychat dead? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bordok from pc2035.public.htk.fi on December 07, 1998 at 14:02:37:

In Reply to: Re: Is Indychat dead? (nm) posted by Mark on December 07, 1998 at 09:02:11:

: : I echo the question. I've come out to work the past two Sundays at the regular time, and found no one on line at all. Regards. Michaelson

: I think it's because of Christmas, everyone out trying to get all their shopping done in what little time is left. I'm sure things will pick up soon.

Actual it might be because we're working on Indy World 2.0 so hard that we have had much time to work on the current stuff at Indy World, like that chat. I promise that as soon as we open the new version of Indy World we'll put more effort to the chat and we'll try to get more ppl over. I haven't even had time to go over there myself these days...
We've just moved indy World to a new server. I just checked and it already works to everyone ín the states. Here in Europe we still have to wait for our DNS servers to update though.... It won't use the new design or anything though... some things have changed, but the real update is coming up soon...

- Bordok, webmonkey of Indy World

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]