Great looking hat. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from dialup-63.209.88.209.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net (63.209.88.209) on Monday, October 15, 2001 at 7:01pm :

In Reply to: Hat pics. posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, October 15, 2001 at 4:46am :

: Here is a link to a few pics I took of my Lee Keppler Raider hats. The gray is the same one that is on MK's site. The brown is the brand new one I got last week. In my opinion, Lee has really outdone himself. The brown is an even thinner stock of felt than the gray (the gray was from a few months ago). This thinness adds to it's Raiders appeal in my opinion. Even though they are very close, the gray was bashed with the front pinch of the crown a little higher than the brown. The back of the brown's crown is also a little higher (very marginal fraction) when unbashed. This might be variation, but I suspect that Lee just keeps improving this hat. I really can't imagine his hat coming closer to perfection than this. Cheers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com