Yes and no...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by schwammy from ACA7C6A9.ipt.aol.com (172.167.198.169) on Monday, October 15, 2001 at 11:22pm :

In Reply to: Re: shirt posted by Rabittooth from spider-mtc-td064.proxy.aol.com (64.12.104.179) on Monday, October 15, 2001 at 5:45pm :

Yes, I have a Raiders shirt, and was dissatisfied with the color, which I regarded as too dark. The craftsmanship and materials are absolutely first-rate, and no one else seems to agree with me on the color issue, but I solved it with dye remover and now the color is spot-on (Cairo off-white) in my mind. There was a problem with the buttons early on - the paint was coming off a couple of them. Noel mailed me a complete set of new buttons, which is a good thing because there was a color variation and I had to replace all 17 buttons (or however many it was -- a lot!) Is it just me, or do the buttons in the Cairo stills look light green? Anyway, my only other complaint is that there is about a 2 inch, perfectly straight, horizontal ink line between the 3rd and fourth button on the front of the shirt. No idea why, but not a terribly huge deal. Not a design flaw, just my particular shirt. So to sum up, though not perfect, I really like the NH shirt - weight, feel, look, style, fit - everything except the color, and yes Noel is a heckuva swell fella to deal with.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com