Saw Speilberg on The Actor's Studio and . . .

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 at 3:27pm :

. . . out off all the movies he made, when James Lipton mentioned 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' the crowd went wild. HUGE response!! Which raises the question for me again, why no Indy 4 or DVD's? I know nobody knows the answer to this and I am obviously not the only one who wonders this but from a money P.O.V. they can't go wrong. That's what Hollywood is mainly about, yes? Money? So, with 'Tomb Raider' and 'The Mummy' franchise making so much money lately and since they are riding the Wested tails of Indiana Jones, don't you think they would get on the ball. I understand no Indy 4. Quit while your ahead. James Dean would be another Brando if he hadn't died after three movies. The Dick Van Dyke Show went out on top. Don Knotts knew when to jump ship. (Mayberry R.F.D.? Yipes!) But I, for the life of me, can't get why they haven't released the DVD's. I'm not gonna jump on the 'I hate George Lucas' bandwagon. (Even though I've grabbed the reins on that a couple times) But I just hope that they are coming up with something SO awesome in extras, that the wait will have been well worth it.
Just some ramblings after watching 'Die Hard' on DVD and LOVING all the DVD extras but still hating to have to slum in the VHS section and watch Indy on the VCR.
Can someone shed some light and talk me down.
(It's been a slow day)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com