Re: Try Exodus 25:10

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wolf from 24-216-35-28.hsacorp.net (24.216.35.28) on Saturday, October 20, 2001 at 7:16pm :

In Reply to: Re: Try Exodus 25:10 posted by cthulhu from ? (24.219.24.233) on Saturday, October 20, 2001 at 2:40pm :

:
: Also, I must admit that I'm already familiar with the description given in the old testament. I am looking for something a little more... mundane, shall we say. Like, scaled drawings and modern materials and possibly some helpful hints from those that have built such a project themselves. The gods know, I'm lousy at carving cherubim... ;)

So am I, that's why I bought them. :) One of these days, I might have time to get around to designing and building something, though at the rate I'm going it'll be years before that happens...hehehe.

As for measurements, I can't help you there right off-hand. I'd tried www.unitwiz.com to translate a cubit, but that put the Ark's measurements at like 7' wide by 18' long or some madness. If nothing else, you could always use the measurements in the Lucasfilm Archives book.

Regards,

Wolf

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com