Yah I noticed that

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by German Mechanic from hc6524631.dhcp.vt.edu (198.82.70.49) on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 at 8:27am :

In Reply to: Raiders Arab set extras. posted by agent5 from firewall.sigg.com (205.163.202.10) on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 at 5:49pm :

One thing I always found kinda funny was in Raiders in Marion's Bar, right after the drinking contest, and all the people are leaving, there's this guy in the foreground, and he looks kin od old, and the guy behind him is kinda pushing him along, and the old guy has this look on his face like "where am i?" It's funny.

: Anyone ever watch Raiders and pay attention only to the backround? If you do, notice the extras in the desert sequences. Watch when Indy is running in Cairo looking for Marion and he stands on the cart which carried her away. Watch the extras in that scene. Some are walking and then spin around for no apparent reason at all. Also when Sallah finds Indy and Marion in the tent after the flying wing sequence, watch the extras running past the front of the tent. A few of them even look in! I know they said they had a hard time with the language barrier on the film with the hundreds of extras and they weren't actors either, but some of them are really funny to watch.

: AGENT 5.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com