"Ya gotta respect the Temple of Doom soundtrack!"

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-142.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.142) on Friday, October 26, 2001 at 0:27am :

While most of us agree that "Temple" was the armpit of the series, I'm finding that I enjoy the music of this one more than the others. No, I'm not refering to "Anything Goes" in Mandarin, but I found myself running with the class through the streets of the base humming the tune from the Children Escape From the Mine scene; which begins with a little girl falling by a minecart and Indy in full drama decks a Thuggee and sends him sliding on his back to the great delight of the kids. (Hmm-hmm-hmmmm-hmmmm-hmmmmmmmmm........duh-duh-duuh--)
I'm sure the thought of sending some members of the instructor staff flying like that is in the fantasies of a lot of the guys here, but I'm putting money on those fantasies staying unspoken. Pat Roach himself wouldn't pick a fight with the men supervising us if he knew what was good for him.
Also, I like the extra bit they stuck in to that classic we all know and love, the Raiders March. Good stuff.
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com