Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, AOTC, Indy 4, and Emma

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Arizona Smith from host213-122-70-215.btinternet.com (213.122.70.215) on Saturday, October 27, 2001 at 11:18pm :

Hey you guys

Haven't posted in along while, but thought I would while I was quite inspired.......

The Harry Potter books were written here in Scotland -- Edinburgh to be precice, by JKRowling -- while she was on the dole (welfare) and keeping her child. The film may be a bit intense for kids -- well, you decide...saw the tralier myself, and liked it a lot. Love the books. Good luck to all involved. Joanne, esp.

Saw the LOTR trailer.......amazing! Can't wait!! Made me want to read the three books, again.

AOTC...still support Star Wars.. still the film I look forward to most......................and yet... my link to Indy 4.......would love to see it............but seems so remote now.

However, let's bear in mind that George Lucas funds these mammoth films himself.........

So...despite the fact that Indy 4 may be a (poss SKG?)-Lucasflim co-production, just thought I'd point out that when GL comes time to do I4 he may want to release a spate of Indy DVDs to fund the venture. He seems to fund his SW films this way -- and why not? He is the biggest independent film maker in the world. I personally don't resent a penny I have given the man. Attack me if you will...........

Thus, if my reasoning is correct, if Indy is announced on DVD soon, perhaps we can expect another film. Perhaps.

Oh, and if you are reading this, Emma......... I love you.

AS.

Ciao.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com