Raiders March in Marching Band form is actually quite cool!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Coil from dialup-208-187-56-75.pre.commspeed.net (208.187.56.75) on Sunday, October 28, 2001 at 11:58pm :

I went to Northern Arizona University on Saturday to the Regional Marching Band Festival. It was a field trip our Band teacher took us on to get an idea of how we want our Marching Band to be. Overall they were great, two things that stuck out..

The NAU Marching Band performed a field show centered around Star Wars. That was feakin' cool.

Then, about an hour later, a high school from Colorado came out onto the field, lined up for their show, gave the count-off, and began the familiar march that we all know in love. Me and my friend Chris, both avid Indy fans, immediately looked at each other and said something to the effect of "Hell yeah!" We, along with our entire row sang along with it, of course. I gotta say, the percussion didn't fit quite right at first, but then, in mid show, they began a cadance, then repeated the last part of Raiders over top the cadance rhythm, it was extremely cool. At the end, the audience cheered, then when it dulled I yelled out "RAIDERS RULES!". Granted, I got a few weird looks, but I didn't care.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com