Disneyland!!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Monday, October 29, 2001 at 11:46am :

Went to the land of Disney over the weekend and had a ball! The weather was perfect and I think the longest we waited in line was 20 minutes. Of course, the Indiana Jones ride is the best one there!! It really feels like your doin' a bit of four wheeling. Would've like to have seen Indy one or two more times though. (Wonder why Ford didn't supply the voice?) Also, does anyone know all the sayings he says at the end? I heard, "Tourists, why did it have to be tourists." And, "You guys did really good in there." GREAT FRIGGIN' RIDE!!! (My girlfriend was a trooper to go on it 5 times)
I gotta tell you, too. I don't think the Indy jackets from the store there were bad either. They obviously don't compare to Wested and Flight Suits, but if someone wanted to shell out the three hundred clams without any kind of a wait . . .
As far as Disneyland. I was raised thirty minutes from Orlando and we used to sneak into DisneyWorld ALL the time. But I didn't have a problem with this one bein' smaller. Patterson was right, it is easier on the feet. (Thanks for the tips BTW) I can't imagine how congested it gets on a busy day though. Some of the rides are a bit different. Space Mtn. in CA is definitley better! Much faster than the one back home. Snow White is better in Orlando. But again, to quote someone else here, "apples and oranges." It was tough to get used to not seeing the HUGE castle in the middle of the park. This one's pretty small.
And last but not least. I was not impressed with Star Tours. I had been on it at MGM and thought it was OK. But coming off of the Indiana Jones ride and heading to that one can be a bit unfair to Star Tours I reckon.
Oh well - Thanks to anyone that read this loooong post.
Have a good'n.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com