You'll be pissed when you hear why Harrison did not do the voice...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc082.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.57) on Monday, October 29, 2001 at 1:25pm :

In Reply to: Disneyland!!! posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Monday, October 29, 2001 at 11:46am :

Hey Indiana Dog!

I cannot remember the exact story but Harrison was suppose to do the voice! Basically Harrison was upset when he got the wrong script so he didn't do it. The other script was for the Super Bowl halftime show. Someone please correct me on this if I am wrong. He wanted to do the voice for TotFE but not the halftime show, which I say still would of been horrible even if HF did do the voice. That halftime show was absolutley horrible! HF wanted the script in advanced and some new guy sent him the wrong script! IDIOT! HF got mad so he decided he did not want to do it. Sad huh? I like to smack that idiot! I guess he pretty pissed. The voice of Indy isn't too bad IMO. Just would of been even greater with Ford's voice. Maybe he'll do it in the future?! We can hope! And I believe he says... NEXT TIME YOURE ON YOUR OWN at the end. Oh yeah! And my ending would of been awesome for TotFE! Anyone want to hear it?! Much better ending than the one right one! Have a good one!

Best Regards,
Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com