Alrighty then!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc082.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.57) on Monday, October 29, 2001 at 2:01pm :

In Reply to: Let's hear your ending! posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Monday, October 29, 2001 at 1:31pm :

Of course everyone knows about the boulder. And instead of just driving under it... When we pull up to see Indy on the rope, we pass him then skid 180 degrees so we are facing opposite way. He climbs down onto the hood THEN we see the boulder coming down! The transport gets into reverse and we have to race the boulder just like Indy did in RotLA. I think it would of been cooler if we can see the boulder chasing us then when the boulder is like a yard from the transport we exit the temple and the boulder seals the temple entrance or opening. Right when the boulder stops, Indy falls off the hood gets back up and says one of his lines. Then we arrive back into the station. Just make it like the boulder chase. Of course it would costs Disney more money with the longer ride and animatronics but I bet you they can make it up on admission and the food we buy there in NO TIME! Disneyland, the most EXPENSIVE place on earth! Good thing Patterson has those annual passes. Its like what, $50 to get in now?! "Lady we just want to take a picture with Mickey not take him home with us." I am ranting on now. But what do you think of my ending? Have a good one!

Best Regards,
Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com