Re: Willis & Geiger

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Monday, October 29, 2001 at 8:39pm :

In Reply to: Re: Willis & Geiger posted by Danno from 251.indianapolis-24rh16rt.in.dial-access.att.net (12.85.15.251) on Sunday, October 28, 2001 at 10:21pm :

What he mean't was LandsEnd HAS brought back the W&G shirt, in regular and tall men's sizing, and the cost is $49.50. The only difference I see is that it's now made in cotton twill rather than the all season cotton poplin. Good price though. You can go to to www.landsend.com and type in "Willis and Geiger shirt" in the search box, you'll see what Joe's talking about. Regards. Michaelson

: Wish that was true, but they are a long goner. When Lands End bought them I think they ruined them. The last 10-12 months they were sending out catalogs they were sold out of about everything. So why bother to send out the catalog?

: I know a lady who went to the auction in Wisconsin where they liquidated everything left. She got me a HUGE picture of Ernest Hemingway in Africa with Willis & Geiger embossed on the picture. It looks like a big heavy poster, but is actually a picture on Kodak paper, real nice.

: If Lands End wants to bring back some of it, I say they drop the name Willis & Geiger, for the W & G we all knew is really gone.

: Have you seen what W&G is bringing in on EBAY! Prices have actually dropped there lately too. When they first shut down, just plain old t-shirts were bringing in around $100!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com