"Lines Which Could Have Changed...."

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jerico from ? (61.219.253.19) on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 at 3:40am :

'ello guys. Guess I'm a bit late with the signing up thing. Good to see that the Indyfan Forum is back and running. I tried scanning the name roll but I only managed to recognize a few. Of course, others could've changed their names, soo....=)

Anyways, I just thought I'd bring up this li'l game. Try and see if this'll take off. Theoretically, this will be fun (but hey, we know how theories doesn't actually turn out the way we expect, right?). Anyways, how this goes is this. We quote lines/scenes from the trilogy and then add a humorous twist. Also, indicate which scene you're taking it. Clear enough? Lemme start:

----

(Scene: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, when Indy and Elsa first went inside the Brunwald Castle and met the butler)

BUTLER: Yes?
INDY: (shaking and speaking in a Scottish accent) And not before time! Did you intend to leave us standingon the doorstep all day? We're drenched! (sneezes) Now look! I've gone and caught a sniffle!
BUTLER: (coldly) Are you expected?
INDY: Don't take that tone with me, my good man. Now buttle off and tell Baron Brunwald that Lord Clarence MacDonald and his lovely assistant are here to view the tapestries!
BUTLER: Tapestries?!
INDY: Dear me, the man is dense! This is a castle, isn't it? There are tapestries?
BUTLER: This is a castle. And we have tapestries, but if you're a scottish lord, then I am a TELETUBBY!

----

(Scene: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, after Indy and his father have been captured and tied to a chair)

ELSA: (after kissing Indy passionately in the lips) That's how Austrian's say goodbye.
VOGEL: (after Elsa goes away) And this is how we say goodbye in Germany, Doctor Jones. (kisses Indy more passionately in the lips than Elsa) =P

----

(Scene: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, after Indy and his dad got the biplane after escaping the airship)

HENRY, SR.: (arms outstretched and laughing happily) I...I'm fly~~ing!

----

Okayokay, so maybe they're lame. I think you guys can do better. =P Any takers?

Till then.

---Indiana Jerico

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com