Re: but......

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rivers from h24-81-213-115.cg.shawcable.net (24.81.213.115) on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 at 0:12am :

In Reply to: Well... posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc053.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.43) on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 at 2:34pm :

: Hey Guido!

: I do not know the exact story and details but HF was wanted to do the voice for the Halftime show back in 94, 95. Same time when TotFE was going to open. I know he definately was going to record his voice for the attraction and he stated clearly that he did NOT want to do the voice for the show. I believe on the day when he was going to go in the studio to record the lines he recieved the script for the Halftime show. He got mad and cancelled the recording session for TotFE. It was a mistake by the guy who sent the wrong script. Idiot. I am sure others here know the story better than I do. Somebody fill us in? BTW, the Halftime show sucked big time! Even if HF did do the voice for Indy, it still would of sucked! I remember sitting and waiting for the show because they announced Indy would be the star for the show. IT SUCKED! I rather walk thru the queue for TotFE 100 times before sitting thru that again! Sorry I do not know more but I believe there is a site that explains the story in detail. I better look for it. Have a good one!

: Best Regards,
: Jun

I was just shocked and suprised that they actually devoted the half time show for the biggest sporting event of the year all to indiana jones...I thought that was kinda cool...plus it got me pretty excited about the ride, i was just happy to see something about Indiana jones on TV

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com