Think carefully

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chavez from h0010b5bf5601.ne.mediaone.net (24.147.85.132) on Thursday, November 01, 2001 at 6:22pm :

In Reply to: Indy's Sunglasses -- why didntt he wear any?????? posted by Indiana Crup from spider-wb033.proxy.aol.com (205.188.192.163) on Thursday, November 01, 2001 at 4:52pm :

Before you buy the US Wings sunglasses, think about it. I'm sure their great glasses and all, but they won't be the same quality as Ray Ban's. Go with the Ray Ban Aviators that you can buy at any mall in America(probably the world for that matter). Ray Ban was the first company to make sunglasses and is in my mind the best. They're great glasses and last for years if you take care of them. Plus, they're exactly what pilots have worn since before WWII. So while all the kids are wearing their Oakley's and looking cool in those, you can be chillin' in your Ray Ban Aviator's (which are exactly what Tom Cruise wore in "Top Gun" and what Tom Selleck wears on "Magnum, p.i.")Here's a link to the Ray Ban homepage.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com