Re: Actually...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by groo from nat.bcbskc.com (207.238.241.10) on Friday, November 02, 2001 at 11:06am :

In Reply to: Actually... posted by Vogel from spider-mtc-ti053.proxy.aol.com (64.12.101.173) on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 at 6:58pm :

: Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I believe it was only mentioned in jest. When Robert Davi is climbing into the sunroof of the "ORV" you san see that the hat has a teardrop-shaped indentation along the top (Like the hats they sell at Disneyland) But all the true Harrison Ford Fedoras have the straight center dent.

: Normally I'm not really anal about Gear, but I was really curious when I heard them talking about that on the DVD, so I watched the scene a couple of times to verify. On the bright side though, it was cool to hear all of them talking about Indy so much!

: And I agree with you, everyone who does not already own the Goonies DVD must go out and buy it, (or at least rent it!) It's great!

: -Vogel

I still may have been a valid "movie" hat. Several of the stunt fedoras had the tear drop shape.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com