I think I remember that one.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Autumn Kid from 64-23-194-162.nasdsl.com (64.23.194.162) on Sunday, November 04, 2001 at 10:05pm :

In Reply to: Legend of the Lost posted by MK from dialup-63.212.131.14.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net (63.212.131.14) on Sunday, November 04, 2001 at 6:51pm :

Sophia Loren was dying of thirst, and John Wayne had to carry her voluptious body through the dessert. Not a light task, if you catch my drift.
I rented a good movie this weekend, too: John Carpenter's classic Dark Star. It had nothing to do with Indy, and the tomato alien was naked, but all humans had really cool beards in that movie!

-The Autumn Kid

: I just rented a couple of movies I have never seen. One is Legend of the Lost (1957), starring John Wayne and Sophia Loren. The Duke plays a guide in the Sahara desert, who is hired to find Rossano Brazzi's lost father and a great treasure (of course). From the box, it shows Wayne wearing a cowboy type hat and a unusual safari shirt. I have never heard of it, but I thought I would give it a shot. Also I rented Dead Reckoning (1946), a Bogie movie. He's always good.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com