make your own grail-dairy!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by habsburg from c37.dialin.tuwien.ac.at on December 09, 1998 at 16:52:56:

In August I went to Venice.
When I went strolling around from San Marco I came along a real cool paper-ware store(I think there are even 2 stores on that road- it must be C.Spadaria-itīs the street directly under the famous clock with the Moores).They sold leather-covers but also leather-covered dairys and note-books.
I bought a dairy-cover made of red leather even with inlaid Murano-glas for my girlfriend(over-priced like everything in Venice for ~80$), but they also had the "classic Indy-dairy"in brown leather dairy,featuring the Marus lion.
I think: why buy the replica if you can have the "real thing"-you can write your own experiences in that dairy-(for the coffee stains I would recomend an over-priced café at the Piazza di San Marco-or better go to a Kaffehaus in my country-Austria).
-Well anyway I know what Iīll put in it(eg-I studied 1 year in Japan and will return there, Iīll visit my gf in China next year usw...)
Maybe you guys all live in the us, but next time youīre in Europe check it out-as an Indy-fan Venice is a must anyway.
Itīs the first time I post anything on the net, so maybe my comment was too personal, non-informative or sth for this forum-but hey, if you guys donīt like it, I just put it in my new dairy and be relieved of it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]