This whole post series is like listening to half a conversation...(nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Coil from dialup-208-187-56-239.pre.commspeed.net (208.187.56.239) on Sunday, November 11, 2001 at 7:39pm :

In Reply to: Poison-dart watch, Beretta and PPK vs magic whip, Colt and Webley. posted by Fall Guy from pool0854.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.247.89) on Sunday, November 11, 2001 at 2:43pm :

: Interesting. Englishman James Bond uses a German Walther PPK and (at least in the books) an Italian Beretta. American Indiana Jones wields a British Webley and an American Colt. What does that tell us? Bond likes to travel lightly, Indy schlepps 20 pounds of weapons plus ammo and spare crackers. ;)
: James Bond has a nephew? Well, Indy has a niece! Her name is Lara. She's a spoiled rich brat who hauls Desert Eagles which she fires gangsta style! She also sports a faux British accent and bulletproof bra.
: What was I talking about? Ah yes, SCUM doesn't sound as classy as SMERSH or SPECTRE...
: FG
:

: : I do recall that cartoon. I remember it being syndicated, as I got in on just a generic local station. The thing is, he WASN'T James Bond Junior. He was James Bond's nephew. Unless...uh...never mind.
: : -graml
: : PS SCUM was the name of that ridiculous group of ex-Bond villains who tried to take over the world, for those of you who were wondering.
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com