Doesn't feel like plastic..... (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Banzai from adsl-63-195-73-203.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (63.195.73.203) on Sunday, November 11, 2001 at 10:55pm :

In Reply to: How does the plastic sweatband feel? posted by Fedora from ? (24.116.27.211) on Saturday, November 10, 2001 at 2:03pm :

: : Just got mine today, and I have just one word:

: : Wow.

: : Hands down, this is the most accurate 'Raiders' fedora I've seen, and I am a happy gearhead for owning one.

: : Pics soon.

: : Thanks, Lee!

: : Take care.

:
: I have one on order, but still find the sweatband material undesirable. Lets see, add the price of a leather sweatband to the 135.00 and you could get a PB. Of course, unless, you already own one, like me. I am expecting my Keppler anytime now, and I look forward to seeing the new and improved version. Dakota's looks good. I will have to invest more in it due to the sweatband issue, but if it looks as good as I think it will, it is worth it to me, although not to someone who is looking to buy their first Indy fedora. For that purchase I would go with the PB or Fed., depending upon how much you wanted to spend. regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com