Cuyahoga Jones and The Castle of Doom!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Guido from user-112vdkp.biz.mindspring.com (66.47.182.153) on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 at 1:59pm :

I thought you all might enjoy this:

There is a Saturday afternoon movie show that plays every Saturday on one of the local Cleveland, Ohio stations. The two hosts, who are wackey to say the least, do a variety of pre-recorded spoofs, gags, and parities. Most of them are some what comical in their own way, yet very cheezy. The name of their show is "Big Chuck and Little John". They've been on the air for years.

Anyway, I was flipping stations last weekend and came across them doing an Indy parity. I only caught the last scene as the two "Heros" ran up to a private air field and went for a ride in a very small aircraft. This was also remnance of one or the last scenes in "The Mummy". In the end, the little guy (Little John)who sits on the wing, falls out of the airplane. It's to dumb to explain further.

My whole point here is that it's nice to see SOMEONE doing SOMETHING that tries to imitate, copy, or spoof Indy. To George, Steven, and Harrison I would say, "If Big Chuck and Little John can do something, why can't you"?

Thanks for reading.

Guido

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com