I woulkd like to change my answer to question number six!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0025.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.244.25) on Thursday, November 15, 2001 at 3:42pm :

In Reply to: I would love to take a crack at these questions! posted by Fall Guy from pool1013.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.247.248) on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 at 8:57pm :

: : 6) What is your favorite Indiana Jones and why?
: I may have misunderstood this the first time around. I thought you meant favorite Indy actor, not movie... :p

1.Raiders is the best and my favorite of the Indy trilogy. It's a lean movie without any unnecessary twaddle. Raiders is the serious movie in the trilogy. Indy is a scoundrel.
2.ToD is my second favorite. It's different from Raiders, it's darker and a lot of fun (for me). I also enjoy it because it reflects George Lucas' vison of Indy more that the other two movies. ToD is the (scary) funhouse ride of the series. Indy is James Bond.
3.LC is popcorn fluff. It's basically a remake of Raiders, and the only thing that makes it acceptable is the father-son relationship. Other than that, LC is a big bag of gas and the sitcom version of Indy. Indy is okay, but the other characters (with exception of his dad) are pathetic.

FG

PS: The whole thing begs the question who was the best villain?
Wannabe-suave Emile Belloq?
Henchman Toht? (What's his first name? Maybe it's Hans. :p )
Sinister Mola Ram?
That twit Vogel?
That smug Walter Donovan?

:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title: