Re: That might explain...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip231-s08.inetnorth.net on December 10, 1998 at 20:22:22:

In Reply to: Re: That might explain... posted by Brisco on December 10, 1998 at 11:02:25:

: : : : : I know probably ~none~ of you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer,

: : : I watch it fanatically, and I love it. IMHO, it's one of the best TV series ever, up there with The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr, and, of course, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. That said, I'm afraid I didn't really see last night's Buffy as an Indy reference. But one respect in which the show is like IJ is its tone. It has the same blend of humor and seriousness, action and drama, found in the Indiana Jones movies and TV series. Which is probably why I love both of them, as well as Brisco.
: : : Brisco

: : That little blend that we all enjoy might also perchance explain why so many of the people here are also Evil Dead fans. I noticed a distinct liking of Bruce Campbell a while back, and it seems some dressed as Ash last Halloween. Might also explain the Bond fans among us too.
: : Coincidence? I think not....

: My four favorite things: Bond, Indy, Bruce Campbell, and now Buffy!
: Brisco

Hey, IMHO, the only one who can contend with "Buffy" is Jen Love Hewitt. The hottest duo I know of.

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]