RESPONSE!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivevbs.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.125.124) on Monday, November 19, 2001 at 7:02am :

In Reply to: POLL! posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-td051.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.171) on Sunday, November 18, 2001 at 10:08pm :

I recall the bugs being one of the only scenes in the history of moviedom where I had to close my eyes. As a youngster in the 1980s and 90s, I was pretty jaded overall when it came to movies, but that scene really did a number on me. My friends all disagree for the most part, as they think that the dinner scene was more disgusting. My friends, it should be noted, are by and large a collection of idiots.
-graml
PS I also remember being terrified at the start of ToD when Kate Capshaw started singing. I knew that did not bode well for the rest of the film...

: Hey Guys!

: Just wondering... Which phobia scene got the most/loudest reaction from the crowd when Indy was at the theaters? "... floor move?", "fortune cookies", or "Oh rats". I remember bugs getting the loudest reactions. Mostly from the women. Very funny. The dinner scene was worse though. One of my favorites moments in seeing the trilogy wasn't from the films, its seeing the crowds reaction to what they see. All part of the film going experience IMO. Have a good one!

: Best Regards,
: Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com