LOL!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Monday, November 19, 2001 at 12:55pm :

In Reply to: What did you have changed on your FS? posted by Michigan Smith from spider-ta044.proxy.aol.com (152.163.205.64) on Monday, November 19, 2001 at 11:08am :

Leather facing? Hmmmm... Have you mentioned that before? (grin)

Just razzing you, my friend. I do have to say, that with quality construction and materials, the modification is not necessary. I also contend that, given the above, it's not authentic and I think it compromises the look of the jacket. IMHO.

I've going to be talking to Aero either today or tomorrow - schedule permitting. We're going to cover the finer points of both reality and perception with respect to what would make a successful jacket. I will be drawing on my experience actually owning a butt-load of these jackets, but also on what I learned from the little ruckus we had around here last year - anybody remember?

I've given up on ever getting "the" jacket. The best alternative, IMHO, is having quality choices.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com