Dec. 14th, 2001 at the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney in Anaheim. Time 7:30pm(nm

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-td084.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.189) on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 at 2:15pm :

In Reply to: where is it?(nm) posted by German Mechanic from user-2ivet35.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.116.101) on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 at 1:15pm :

: : Hey Guys!

: : Well the date is getting closer and closer. I can't believe it. Prof. Jones is getting the info from the Rainforest Cafe for our summit and I need to get a number on how many are coming. So if you are interested in coming or know you are definately coming please post! PLEASE! I need to know! I hope we still have the original number when we first planned this which was about 15. Do any of you plan to go to the park during the day then go to the summit? We got a group of 5 so far. You are definately welcome to join the group. So if you can post to tell me if you are coming or want to and what city/area you are from, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advanced and have a good one!

: : Best Regards,
: : Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com