I'm gonna try, Mr. Jun.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-166.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.166) on Thursday, November 22, 2001 at 5:18pm :

In Reply to: S. CA. INDYFANS OR ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED IN THE DEC.14th SUMMIT PLEASE READ!!! posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tb064.proxy.aol.com (198.81.16.179) on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 at 12:35pm :

My calendar is marked, and I really would enjoy spending some time up in the neighborhood, but a kid's life right here is minute to minute. We may not please the powers that be, and we may be stuck over the weekend, so as our favorite guy told us--"I don't know, I'm making this up as I go!"
That line has been the story of my life for the last five years.
The tenative plan is a commuter flight up to LA, returning sometime on Sunday. A place to stay for two nights shouldn't be too hard to figure out while I'm there, especially since I'm not picky and don't require much to be happy.
As far as visiting the park goes, chances are, that will be on Saturday for me. Provided that I don't have duty over the weekend, I'll probably be in the door of the Cafe at right about time for the meeting to get on with.
In other words, don't count Jake out yet. He's gonna try, as long as there is an extra seat open.
Hope to see a few other posters there.
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com