Re: *Augh!* This is all Greek to me!:-(

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zippy from sa-63-249-99-63.cruzio.com (63.249.99.63) on Saturday, November 24, 2001 at 7:58pm :

In Reply to: *Augh!* This is all Greek to me!:-( posted by Ulla from 52-107-229-216.oak01.pon.net (216.229.107.52) on Saturday, November 24, 2001 at 6:52pm :

: I've always wanted to be able to write anything I wanted in the "Adventure" font, but what the heck is this word "gradiant"? And "TOOL"?! Oh, and to top it all off, whenever I try using a zip file (is that a pun I see in your name, Zippy?;-) it DOESN'T WORK! :-( My mac doesn't LIKE me! Nor does any computer for that matter! :-(((
: (Hmmmm... maybe it's just me.....)
: Adventurously,
: Ulla
: the
: Computer
: Illiterate

OK... I'll try to help. "Gradient" is a gradual fade from one color to another (or one color to transparent). Look at the IndyFan logo... there is an orange to white gradient within the letterforms. The "Tool" in question is Photoshop's Gradient Tool which, in my version of Photoshop, is the 5th tool from the top (in the Tol palette), to the right of the paint bucket tool. Use this tool to create gradients. And to use Zip files on a Mac, you'll need either ZipIt or Stuffit 5.5 (or higher) to Zip or un-Zip the file. BTW, are you sure your computer doesn't like you? I've found Macs to be the friendliest computers I've ever used! :-)

Regards,
Zippy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com