Thanks for the info (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.194.18.73) on Sunday, November 25, 2001 at 8:44pm :

In Reply to: Harrison Ford in Vim & Vigor Magazine... posted by junior from lou-ts2-1.iglou.com (204.255.239.61) on Saturday, November 24, 2001 at 3:08pm :

: While waiting for a local glass cutter to fit me a new window, I grabbed hold of the Winter 2001 edition of Vim & Vigor magazine with Ford pictured on the cover.

: The article talks about how "after 59 years this classic actor is aging gracefully by keeping himself in tremendous shape while staying on a very strict diet." "Hey, anyone over 50 willing to endure the physical rigors of portraying rough and tumble Idiana Jones merits inspiration status. Ford says,'I like running, jumping, and falling down, or fighting and rolling around with people.'

: "Beyond making a film a year, his physical activities include an hour workout most days and loads of tennis, plus hiking, horseback riding, fly fishing, rowing and mountain biking with the kids at the Montana ranch."

: "He'll be firmly into his 60's when the next Indiana Jones film roles around, though Ford is undaunted by the physical demands. 'I have not yet seen the action film where the protagonist wields a cane or his crutches to win the day. As long as I'm fit enough to play tennis or run faster than Sean Connery, I think I can manage.'"

: Suffice to say, Harrison seems more than ready to crack some whips and rock some bad guys one final time.

: I say that at this point, all roads lead to Ford.
: Why? Because he knows if he will be able to pull Indy off again.
: If he thinks he can, full steam ahead. If not, he isn't about to embarass himself. Currently, it sounds like he's game. He, you and I and everybody else are just waiting for Dumb & Dumber to get their act together and yell action.

: I'm out.

: jr

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com