Missed opportunity .

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, November 26, 2001 at 1:25pm :

In Reply to: Re: Indyfans spotted at Costa Mesa Gun Show... posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc073.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.53) on Saturday, November 24, 2001 at 9:38pm :

Vogel, we would have loved to have met you. And Rick, I saw you dealing with Lee Keppler with a purchase and didn't want to interrupt, so I didn't say hello. One minute you were there, the next you were gone. I hope to meet you guys formally in the near future. Ah well.
Cheers

: That was me and Rundquist! And of course Lee Keppler! You should of said hello! There was another there, Rick Lopez. Gearhead also but he doesn't post at COW. I immediately told him about our summit on Dec. 14th. He also works at Disneyland at TotFE. Do you know him? Man, I wish I could of shaked hands with you! Remember we were suppose to meet at the CM show back in May? Looks like Rick is going to come to our summit. Me and Runquist are going back there tomorrow just to chill(no pun intended) with Lee. If you by chance are going back to the show by sure to say hello! It is free if you got your hand stamped. Hope to see the face behind the name! Have a good one!

: Best Regards,
: Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com