Re: You gotta think . . .

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 139.raleigh-05-10rs16rt.nc.dial-access.att.net (12.77.117.139) on Thursday, November 29, 2001 at 6:15am :

In Reply to: No, but... posted by Calixar from ? (216.245.20.34) on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 4:40pm :

: ... some of those things are not exactly mysteries.

: The Ark of the Covenant, of course, is... lots of speculation about Axum, the Temple Mount, a cave out in the desert... I think it's in Axum, myself, but that's just my opinion.

: Noah's Ark cannot exist anymore, so I doubt every story about its discovery! It landed, not on Mount Ararat, but in the Mountains of Ararat. That gives a range of literally thousands of miles of territory where it would have landed. And, frankly, it was made of wood... something like 5000 years ago. No matter how much pitch was on it, that wood does not exist anymore. There are all sorts of logical and logistical problems with the claims on file for Noah's Ark. It's gone... it no longer exists... stop looking for it.

: The place where Moses parted the Red Sea is easy. Follow the statements made in Exodus. It leads you straight to an anomalous "land bridge" approximately 12 feet under the water that stretches straight across the waters.

: Mt. Sinai is Mount Sinai... and can be located in the place the Bible puts it (the south-western part of Saudi Arabia). The location is littered with evidence of large encampments around the base of the mountain. No secret... the SA government has even set up a protective zone around it to protect the ruins of the monuments built by the Hebrews.

: Check out a guy named Bob Cornuke. He's put together a fair amount of information on a lot of things like this. I met him briefly in Vail, Colorado, where he was giving a talk on Mount Sinai. See the link below...
----------------------------------------------------

If you like Cornuke you will love von Daniken! Kindred souls, and up to the eyeballs in it. Still, fun to read.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com