Yes...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by India Jones from ? (141.11.234.1) on Friday, November 30, 2001 at 6:23am :

In Reply to: So, any European Indyfans want to help me out? Please? posted by agent5 from firewall.sigg.com (205.163.202.10) on Thursday, November 29, 2001 at 11:02am :

: I am hoping to find a kind soul to help me get ahold of the French Raiders 20th anniversary Lucasfilm magazine that MK posted below. I called the Star Wars fan club and they stated that even if I got ahold of the French fanclub, they would not ship anything internationally because of a contract that Lucasfilm has. So, if any
: European fans have an extra copy to sell or can get ahold of one for me, I would be more than happy to send you the money and also a self addressed stamped envelope to send it back to me. I would so very much appreciate it if anyone would have the heart to help out a poor old Indyfan on an undying quest for even more Raiders photos.
:
: God bless, AGENT 5.

I only have one copy that I bought a few months back, but I'll see if there are any more siting around in a news stand somewhere. E-mail me and I'll see what I can do.

IJ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com